Burma Time: January 29, 2016
The election winning National League for Democracy (NLD) has dropped a name list of representatives today to lead its upcoming new government which will take the office from April, this year.
The list is observed as follows:-
* U Htin Kyaw – President of the State
* Dr. Aung Thu – Minister of Education
* Dr. Tin Myo Win – Minister of Health
* Eden U Chit Khine – Minister of Agriculture & Irrigation
* Dr. Khin Maung Nyo – Minister of Science & Technology
* Mon Yoa U Aung Shin – Minister of Information
* Thu Ya U Aung Ko – Minister of Region Affairs
* U Phyo Min Thein – Prime Minister of Yangon Division
* Dr. Zaw Myint Maung – Prime Minister of Mandalay Divisiorn
* Dr. Myint Naing – Prime Minister of Sagaing Division
* Nan Khin Htwe Myint – Prime minister of Kayin State
* U Nyi Pu – Priminister of Rakine State
* U Thet Tun Win – Mayor of Yangon City
* U Shwe Mann – Union Election Commissioner
The name of U Aung Min is also appeared in the list without any post.
A top leader of NLD, U Win Tin said that Daw Aung San Suu Kyi also approved the U Win Myint as Chairperson and U Ti Kaun Myat as Vice-Chairman for Upper House, and U Mann Win Khine Than as Chairman and U Aye Thar Aung as Vice-Chairman for Lower House.
`ကခ်င္ေျမမွ ေတးသံသာ´ သီခ်င္းျဖင့္ ေဒၚဒြဲဘူ ဦးေဆာင္ကာ ပထမအႀကိမ္ လႊတ္ေတာ္ေနာက္ဆံုးေန႔တြင္ ေဖ်ာ္ေျဖ#မဇၩိမ
Posted by Mizzima – News in Burmese on Thursday, January 28, 2016