The Burma Times: 18.2.2016
Through high-paid agents, Nazi-inspired brutal military of Burma/Myanmar reiteratively takes unimaginably terrible plots against Bangladesh in order to control it both politically and commercially creating bad reputation against Bangladesh and unarmed Rohingya refugees
On Monday, 15 February, a baseless article entitled “নতুন জঙ্গি জোটের ভয়ংকর পরিকল্পনা”[that reads in English: Terrible plot of new militant coalition] written by Arifuzzaman Tuhin was published in Kalerkantho newspaper.
The high-paid gents of brutal Burmese armed forces and separatist Bangladeshi-Burmese Rakhine people who are indeed some ill-minded descendants amongst so-called educated Bangladeshis and grew up without proper morality, chose journalism as smooth profession to earn money based on fraud by creating baseless stories.
The unrevealed neo-Nazi-Colonial policy of Burmese:
- One of the key reasons of Burmese brutal armed forces to sponsor Bangladeshi thuggish so-called educated people is to make fool to Bangladeshi CID because the Bangladeshi patriotic officers of CID earn well reputation through their precisely revelation of plots of the perpetrators.
- Through bringing bad reputation on Bangladesh by special strategies; the radical, brutal Burmese Buddhist military has been attempting to bring control to predominantly Muslim State Bangladesh both politically and commercially since many decades despite the massive density of Bangladesh because the Naf River is significantly important for Burma to protect its border from influence of western countries.
- To establish commercial zones, the western part of Burma, historically known as Arakan, the western border of Burma with only Bangladesh, is very inevitable for Burma which is one of the most productive lands for Burma.
- In order to make the whole Arakan State as hard liner Buddhist Area in particular Muslim free Zone through ethnocentric Buddhism after inciting religious hatred against Rohingya and other ethnic Muslims.
- In order to strictly Burmanize the whole Arakan State after motivating Mogh [Rakhine] people to attack Rohingya by any means because Burmese brutal and radical armed force is unable to simultaneously eradicate two ethnic group—Rohingya and Mogh.
- To eradicate the ancient ethnical term “Rohingya”, the second ancient indigenous people of Arakan who settled themselves there much before arrival of Tibeto-Burman language families by fabricating terrible stories on the subject Rohingya.
- To create more tensions between Bangladeshi authorities and Bangladeshi nationals through Yaba Tablet Drug Distribution, which might lead to gradual destruction of Bangladeshi society.
The untold separatist policy of extremist Mogh [Rakhine] people:
- The racist, inhumane and ill-minded people of the earth, Mogh [Rakhine] drafted special strategic policy to create the Arakan state as independent Mogh state or Rakhine state through elimination of the native people of Arakan, the Rohingya because the self-claimed so called native people of the Arakan, Rakhine might be annihilated by Burmans according to the political analysis of Rakhine politicians.
- In 1960s, late proponent monk known as U Oo Tamma, persuaded depraved Rakhine politicians, thuggish Buddhist Rakhine youths, indecent Rakhine elders, and radical monks to follow the guide written by him based on destruction of ethnic groups of non-Buddhism in particular Rohingya based on ethnicity and religions.
Some confidential plots of high-paid agents of brutal Burmese armed force and the separatist Burmese-Bangladeshi Rakhine—thuggish-minded Bangladeshis:
- Some Bangladeshi so-called educated people born out of wedlock and raised in orphanage and engage in all kinds of evil acts. These kinds of thuggish minded descendants from low-caste families circulate unimaginable and fabricated stories through the media—online newspaper and social sites and illegal business in particular Yaba Tablet Drug Distribution in order to earn a huge amount of money.
- Another reason behind the fabricated stories is to extend the link of the thuggish activities after bringing tensions for Bangladesh government.
- The final policy to write unauthentic stories in particular based on Terrorism and Extremism is because the thuggish movement of the above mentioned high-paid agents will be able to continue without any obstacles when Bangladesh authorities will face international criticism and the perpetrators will be able to escape deserved charges when Bangladesh authorities will be busy in searching the terrorists or extremists listed in the articles written by Burmese high-paid agents.
The most significantly important part of above mentioned article is the attached out-dated image: http://www.kalerkantho.com/print-edition/first-page/2016/02/15/324991
Amongst the mentioned names in the above attached images by Kalerkantho—
– In the above article of Kalerkantho, Ibrahim was referred as vice-president of RSO. It is totally untrue. Ibrahim was never ranked as vice-president of disbanded RSO. About nine years ago, Ibrahim and other Rohingya activists were invited by one human rights organization, named, Niti Gobeshona, at Dhaka. The above attached image was taken during the meeting held by Niti Gobeshona kindaro. Ibrahim did not visit in Bangladesh since two years from now.
-Ibrahim never faces any criticism for his activities to liberate his people from long persecution in Burma because he advocates honestly for his people with his pocket money. Ibrahim is currently a Rohingya human rights defender who was granted asylum with family in Germany.
-Dr. Yunus was the then President of the disbanded RSO and currently he is a retired Rohingya activist who resigned himself from further engaging in Rohingya liberation activities pledging with his people that he will never engage at any activities because international community deeply focuses the ongoing genocide against Rohingya in Burma.
It is very deplorable that some Bangladeshi engage in Yaba Tablet Business, which was established in Burma-Bangladesh border by Burmese brutal armed force and separatist Burmese-Bangladeshi Rakhine thugs in order to create chances to bring control over Bangladesh, and publish unauthentic news with out-dated images to cover their crimes.
Currently, Rohingya community has not any armed organization because the Rohingya people are in consensus to avoid any kinds of activities which violates UN rules and regulations.
Accordingly, Bangladesh government should take all kinds of necessary steps to bring severe charges against the unethical journalists who run social sites and destroy the well reputation of Bangladesh by collaborating with ill-minded external wings.